2 Cents Blog and Review

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Yep... I read it!


Ulrich
Ulrich by Megan Derr

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I really enjoyed this story. It has a few sweet moments and is very angst filled. There is a lot of conflict and the added touch of the Hansel and Gretel story as well as a couple other fairy tales was a bonus for me. I must say if you are looking for a sex filled shifter story, this is not the book for you. Not one love scene in this book. To be honest I didn't really miss the sex but I would have liked a bit more in the ending with Ulrich and his mage.

Still, this is a very nice story and a good adventure. The characters are strong men with character, no girly boys here. The pace sometimes dragged a bit, but the world building is solid. It is well written and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for more story and less sex in their romance.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment